Safe Mode: On
Who said this was safer than smoking? Vape battery explodes in heart-stopping footage 

The battery of an electronic cigarette, commonly known as a Vape, caught
fire inside a passenger’s bag at Ploschad Pobedy underground train
station in Minsk


Added: Jul-14-2017 
By: PressTV
In:
Other News, WTF
Tags: electronic, cigarette
Location: Minsk, Minsk Province, Belarus (load item map)
Marked as: featured
Views: 96392 | Comments: 376 | Votes: 32 | Favorites: 10 | Shared: 270 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 3
You need to be registered in order to add comments! Register HERE