Sure, it looks too good to be true. But it's also too good to look away. The conditions are right for a lightning storm, and this old man has unfortunately gotten caught in it. When a bolt cracks from the sky, he's in the wrong place at the wrong time. But how can one really survive a lightning strike, let alone walk away from it?
According to the National Weather Service, about 300 people are injured by lightning strikes each year and 58 are killed on average. But if the tale of this tape is true, the man's direct hit should surely mean lights out, right?
In a poll on Huffington Post, readers are showing their skepticism (as is NewsFeed: why is the camera trained directly on the man?). 56% of viewers say the video isn't legit, with the other 44% thinking that it could indeed be real.
Tags: amazing, survival, lightning, lightning, bolt, old, man, Rain, shocking, storm, struck, by, lightning, stunning, thunder, video, viral
Marked as: featured
Views: 40184 | Comments: 85 | Votes: 8 | Favorites: 8 | Shared: 221 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 4
|Liveleak on Facebook|