Safe Mode: On
Near-WWIII experience of a Russian submariner

After translating this story, I decided to write a larger piece about Russian/Soviet attitude towards nuclear war, and why it's a bad idea to put them under pressure.

The overall point is - even if US neocon think they have 90% chance of dismantling Russia like Yugoslavia/Libya/Syria, and "only" 10% chance of Armageddon... Is it really worth taking the risk just to earn Raytheon another few billion?

Anyways, that article is coming. In the meantime, enjoy - this is a good read IMO. No reason to be boring when telling a story.

=======

Combat Alert

-
Source

Today, I want to tell you about how I fought in WWIII. Let’s be honest here - all of you, despite being highly educated, well-read and quite cultured, don’t really understand how it will happen.

You doubtlessly wa


Added: Dec-15-2015 Occurred On: Dec-14-2015
By: Tatzhit
In:
Weapons, Vehicles, Science and Technology
Tags: Russia, USA, akula, ICBM, WWIII
Location: Severodvinsk, Arkhangel'skaya oblast, Russia (load item map)
Views: 5030 | Comments: 46 | Votes: 4 | Favorites: 2 | Shared: 0 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 2
You need to be registered in order to add comments! Register HERE