Safe Mode: On
Burner on restaurant table explodes burning diner's hair 

A security camera video has emerged from China showing a gas burner in the centre of a restaurant table explode.

The footage, captured in Chengdu, Sichuan Province on August 7, shows diners enjoying a hotpot when suddenly a ball of flame erupts from the gas burner.

A female diner named Yang was hit by the fire ball which singed her hair.



Added: Aug-11-2017 
By: NewsFlare
In:
Other Entertainment
Tags: china, accidents, cctv, stove, hotpot, chinese news, fire breaks out of stove injuries woman dining in restaurant
Marked as: featured
Views: 91850 | Comments: 310 | Votes: 20 | Favorites: 7 | Shared: 131 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 2
You need to be registered in order to add comments! Register HERE