Safe Mode: On
Puppy gets it paw stuck on an escalator

A puppy had to be freed by an officer after getting its paw stuck in the grating of an escalator at Los Angeles International Airport recently, police said Tuesday.

Officers responded to LAX Terminal 4 after receiving a report of a dog caught between the conveying steps of the escalator and the landing grate, according to a statement from the Los Angeles Airport Police.

Added: 8 days ago
By: stainless
In:
WTF
Tags: puppy, pay, stuck, escalator
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States (load item map)
Marked as: featured
Views: 58777 | Comments: 340 | Votes: 16 | Favorites: 1 | Shared: 118 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 2
You need to be registered in order to add comments! Register HERE
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first | Highest score first
Liveleak opposes racial slurs - if you do spot comments that fall into this category, please report them for us to review.
  • Stupid fucking bitch. Goddamn people are stupid.
    Dog has a head smaller than a tennis ball, but probably smarter than his idiot owner.

(42) | Report

• And fat people wonder why I don't like them

(13) | Report

• Comment reported by LiveLeak users. This comment may violate our rules. Click here to display comment anyways
    • @MisterHankey
      Why don't you just fuck off? Only a moron would still be going on about Hilary now.

(3) | Report

• @MisterHankey

Jesus man, give it a rest. We're ranting about fat people here, not American politics.

(0) | Report

• @MisterHankey Dude I am no Hillary supporter and trust me on this. What's the point of this? Bitch lost and get over it. No different than snowflakes on other side doing shit like this.

(1) | Report

• @grenademasta . . Lmao. . You "sheep" still don't get it ! They're going to kill ALL of you

(0) | Report

• Too dumb to know that she should be carrying the dog.
    I hope the dog recovers, and the dumb bitch learns a lesson.

(9) | Report

• On a escalator you carry your fucking dog bitch!

(9) | Report

• @kisslickss
      Agreed - Given the pounds she is carrying, what are two more?

(0) | Report

• Puppy? Baby substitute!

(8) | Report

• Now your support dog needs a support dog!

(8) | Report

• Hey, fat ass, carry your dog.

(7) | Report

• ..

What kind of stupid asshole doesn't pick up their small dog when riding an escalator?

Oh yeah...it's a woman...nuf' said.

(6) | Report

• First person to respond? Chinese guy, most experience in the world with escalators.

(6) | Report

• @Colonel Cluck
      While the rest of us people watch at the airport, he watches the escalator...waiting.

(1) | Report

• What dumb-shit does not carry a lap dog while on an escalator?

(4) | Report

• Loving the fat shaming. She's obviously a liberal as well.

(4) | Report

• The fat cunt should be fined for negligence and animal endangerment.

(4) | Report

• First time I ever saw a Asian push the emergency button to stop an escalator

(4) | Report

• Chinese escalator syndrome is here.

(3) | Report

• Which complete fucking retard lets a dog stand on an escalator? Especially such a tiny dog?

Asking for problems. Should get fined for negligence - at the very least.

(3) | Report

• Don't forget to have your pet owners spayed and neutered.

(3) | Report

• hags and their 'comfort animals'

(3) | Report

• She almost hit the emergency stop button by accident with her bag.

(3) | Report

• stupid piece of shit owner. you can tell by letting her body grow that fat she has a lazy soul.

(3) | Report

• And that... you dumb fat lazy cunt, is why you never let your dog ride the escalator. You lift it up or take the stairs (which does not seem like a bad idea in your case you fat bastard).

(3) | Report

• @TheDamaja  Now, be fair: did you know that before you watched the video?

Or did you just learn it from watching this video, and freshly armed with your new knowledge, task yourself with shaming the already dumb and upset lady in the video?

(0) | Report

• @Moons Well I am a dog owner, and to me it is as clear as not leaving your child unattended in a escalator. Those things will chew you up of you put your fingers/toes/paws in the wrong place.
      But this is not super hard to figure out. It is kind of obvious and common knowledge to anyone with a IQ above 70, so...... why do you ask?

(1) | Report

• @TheDamaja

Well, while I own pets, I keep them indoors - mostly for their own safety, and because I don't think that they'd enjoy the stress of coming with me on my travels.

And it wouldn't occur to me to pick up the animal before the end of the escalator.

And I don't think it would occur to you, either.

And that's why I think your indignation is more of an emotional reaction on your part, than one based in logic. That was why I asked.

(0) | Report

• @Moons I have a border collie, he's with me all the time. He's a pretty smart working dog and most of the time he understands what to do and what not to do, I never walk him on a leach, but I cant expect of him to understand that escalators are dangerous = is my job to take care of him as I would my child.
      I don't know whereabouts in the states you live, but around here escalators are quite common and hard to avoid, so it is quite common knowledge that you either walk the stairs, take the ele More..

(1) | Report

• @TheDamaja

Well, cheers to your doggie, he sounds like a fine dog. I've got two awesome cats that I won't bore you with stories about, though I admit, I will still probably write the stories and keep them for myself.

I live in the Boston city, and I'm no stranger to escalators. I guess it wouldn't occur to me to pick up the pet on the escalator, since I've never tried taking one on one.

But then again, it wouldn't occur to me to prevent a pet from walking over a metal street grating More..

(0) | Report

• Why wasn't she holding the puppy to begin with? Stupid idiot.

(3) | Report

• Chinese hackers

(2) | Report

• The US has only 10,916,309,876 escalator accidents to catch up with the Superpower of escalator accidents, China

(2) | Report

• Whatever happened to leaving your fucking dog at home?

Posted 7 days ago By

(2) | Report

• Only a fucking idiot would take their dog on an escalator and not carry them.

Posted 7 days ago By