Safe Mode: On
Ford F150 on fire outside a shop

New Zealand.
A 2002 Ford F150 that was parked outside a New Zealand shop suddenly caught fire while the owner was in the store.
Store employees emptied 3 fire extinguishers into it without any result.
The fire was so hot, it melted the bonnet and the windshield.



Added: Jan-21-2008 
By: beck64
In:
News
Tags: fire, ford 150, parked, shop, damage, melted, bonnet, windshield, caught, cam
Views: 7496 | Comments: 6 | Votes: 1 | Favorites: 0 | Shared: 0 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 1
You need to be registered in order to add comments! Register HERE