Perhaps one of the most interesting words in the English language today is the word 'fuck'. Out of all the English words that begin with the letter F, 'fuck' is the only word that is referred to as "the f word". It's the one magical word. Just by its sound can describe pain, pleasure, hate and love. 'Fuck', as most words in the English language, is derived from German. The word fleichen which means to strike.
In English, 'fuck' falls into many grammatical categories:
* As a transitive verb for instance: "John fucked Shirley".
* As an intransitive verb: "Shirley fucks".
It's meaning's not always sexual:
* It can be used as an adjective, such as "John's doing all the fucking work".
* As part of an adverb: "Shirley talks too fucking much".
* As an adverb enhancing an adjective: "Shirley is fucking beautiful".
* As a noun: "I don't give a fuck".
* As part of a word: "Absofuc
|Liveleak on Facebook|