Huge ball of fire bursts out of cigarette as Chinese man lights it in restaurant with gas leak

A huge ball of fire suddenly burst out of a cigarette when a man lit it in a restaurant which had a gas leak in central China.

The CCTV video was filmed in the city of Kaifeng in Henan Province on October 10.

According to reports, the liquefied gas under the dining table leaked, causing the explosion.

Fortunately, the fire was put out quickly, no one was injured.

The video was provided by local media with permission.

Added:

By: NewsFlare (93897.00)

Tags: WTF, huge ball of fire, burst out, man, lights, cigarette in restaurant

Location: China