Electric vehicle charging in the hallway catches on fire

On October 20, 2019, a video of an electric car caught fire in the circle of friends. In 2 minutes and 18 seconds, the ring flashed several times and the sparks splashed. According to China Fire, the video took place in a rental house in Chenghai District, Shantou. The electric vehicle charged by the wall suddenly exploded. The tenants then extinguished the fire and the accident did not have serious consequences.

Loading...

Added:

By: stainless (39417.30)

Tags: Electric car, caught fire, Sparks, Splashed

Location: Shantou, Guangdong,