Electric vehicle charging in the hallway catches on fire

On October 20, 2019, a video of an electric car caught fire in the circle of friends. In 2 minutes and 18 seconds, the ring flashed several times and the sparks splashed. According to China Fire, the video took place in a rental house in Chenghai District, Shantou. The electric vehicle charged by the wall suddenly exploded. The tenants then extinguished the fire and the accident did not have serious consequences.

Added:

By: stainless (39510.30)

Tags: Electric car, caught fire, Sparks, Splashed

Location: Shantou, Guangdong,