Man dies of an electric shock at the grape festival

The fact happened in the city of Natuba during party
One man died electrocuted while standing on the roof of a stage set up in Natuba City Center, Agreste, on the occasion of the "grape festival".

The singer stopped the show, informed what was happening, asked him to come down, called the organizers, but the man remained irreducible walking on the ceiling and then received the fatal shock.

Added:

By: Jose1988 (4823.20)

Tags: wtf

Location: Brazil