A self-service car wash client was electrocuted

In Dagestan, an accident occurred at a car wash in the village of Kochubey. A 53-year-old self-service car wash client was killed by a current discharge. This is reported by the telegram channel Mash, there also appeared a video from surveillance cameras at the sink.

So, the frames show that the man drove the car to the sink, examined the room, and as soon as he took the gun, he fell.

Mash reports that the ambulance arrived was unable to save the man, who was severely shocked.

According to preliminary data, the cause of such an emergency could be a faulty technique.



By: ThisIsButter (40137.40)

Tags: man electrocuted at car wash

Location: Dagestan