A young girl standing on the back of her dad's pickup at a gas station was seriously burned when static from her clothes ignited gas vapors as he filled a container with fuel.

The seven-year-old girl's father can be seen holding the gas hose over the large-sized drum while his daughter innocently places her hand over the cover of the canister.

Within a matter of seconds, a short spark ignites a huge fire ball that engulfed the child in flames.

The shocked dad then lets go of the pump hose as the fire quickly spreads to the petroleum dispenser, sending other customers running for safety.


By: funkdelux121 (9059.40)

Tags: girl on fire, burn alive, stupid dad, gasoline