Charging E-Bike Battery Catches Fire And Explodes

A charging e-bike battery suddenly catches fire and explodes in a ball of flames inside a shop, sending staff and customers running for their lives.

CCTV footage from the business in Wenzhou, in East China’s Zhejiang Province, shows at least 10 people in or around the shop when the lithium-ion battery begins emitting smoke and bursting into flames.

In the video dated 25th November, the electric bike’s battery can be seen plugged into the wall at the entrance of the shop.

More:https://viraltab.news/charging-e-bike-battery-catches-fire-a

Added:

By: ViralTab Video (11889.00)

Tags: battery exploding fire flames shop

Location: China

Reported as repost