Teenager charging his phone was electrocuted to his death

On August 16, 2019, when a 13-year-old boy was playing with a mobile phone while charging in a fast food restaurant, he suddenly fell to his seat and was sent to the hospital for medical treatment. My sister said that the doctor had indicated that his brother had suspected signs of electric shock; afterwards, the mobile phone and charger could still be used normally, and it was suspected that it was a socket problem. The police have been involved in the investigation.


Loading...

добавленный:

от: stainless (39603.30)

теги: electrocuted during charging,

Местоположение : Jiangxi