University student learns about conductivity

A young man was injured Friday night after he climbed a utility pole and apparently was electrically shocked before he fell.

Numerous videos posted to social media and shared with News Center 7 showed a fireball and sparks before the man fell.

Jenna Crass, an Ohio University student from Cincinnati who was at the large outdoor party on Palmer Street said everyone was having a good time when in the middle of the party some people started “acting crazy” by jumping off roofs.


.

Added:

By: ThisIsButter (36162.70)

Tags: electrocuted,

Location: Athens, OH 45701, USA