Cooking gas cylinder explosion caught on camera in southern India

This is the dramatic moment a cooking gas cylinder exploded in the southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu on Thursday (January 14).

Local resident Planisamy was celebrating the Pongal harvest festival with his family in the Salem district when his home caught fire.

The intense heat caused the cooking gas cylinder to explode sending flames 30-feet in the air and burning a nearby coconut tree.

Fortunately no-one was injured in the incident and the blaze was put out by the fire department.

Added:

By: NewsFlare (110826.00)

Tags: news, wtf, Cooking gas cylinder explosion,

Location: India