19 Man claims he swallowed nails and pushpins while asleep
a 25-year-old boy claimed to have suffered from abdominal pain after eating the buns. When he was filming, he found that there were 87 nails in the body, each of which was about 4 cm in length. On August 10, after 4 hours of surgery, all the nails were removed. In addition, the guy also swallowed 7 pushpins, which were discharged by the boys themselves.
Liveleak does not tolerate racist comments and attacking or impersonating members - if you do spot comments that fall into this category, please report. Please review our commenting rules here