Electric scooter explodes in a office while charging

On August 2nd, a company office suddenly burst into flames, the floor glass window was broken by the air current, and a group of fireballs broke through the window. The reason is that the company employees bring the electric car to the office area for charging, and the battery is short-circuited due to long-term charging, which causes a fire. No casualties were caused.

Added:

By: stainless (24350.50)

Tags: Electric scooter explodes while charging

Location: Foshan, Guangdong,

Replies:
Your account has no permission to add replies to this thread!
Liveleak does not tolerate racist comments and attacking or impersonating members - if you do spot comments that fall into this category, please report. Please review our commenting rules here

Liveleak on Facebook

Advertisers