Safe Mode: On
Heir-razing threat: British-born Muslims ready to target Prince Harry
 Part of channel(s): Afghanistan (current event)

After attacking the base where Prince Harry was stationed in
Afghanistan last week, the Taliban announced that he is still in danger.
This time from fellow UK citizens trained as turncoat fanatics ready to
kill him

­Taliban Spokesman Qari Yousef Ahmadi told The Daily Star in an interview “We
have thousands of attackers ready to give up their lives for the
Prophet Mohammed and kill the prince. That is our intention. They come
from all over the world – from England, Pakistan.”“They
will lay down their lives so that the world will know our anger. The
British and American invaders are not welcome in this land and must
leave,” he said.That the Taliban has been luring foreign
nationals to train with them in Afghanistan is no secret; several
Taliban combatants have been captured of European, British, and American
origin.
This is, however, the first direct insinuation that
homegrown UK citizens could be used in a turn-around suicide mission
against the prince.Prince Harry survived a Taliban attack on Camp
Bastion on September 14, where he is currently serving a four-month
tour of duty. Although failing to kill the prince, the Taliban claimed a
moral victory, killing two marines and destroying or damaging eight US
fighter jets. The attack cost the base a stunning US$200 million in
damage. It was also the start of a new Taliban campaign called “Harry
Operations” that would specifically target the prince.“We attacked that base because Prince Harry was also on it, and so they can know our anger,” Ahmadi told the Associated Press after the attack.

“Thousands more suicide attackers are ready to give up their lives for the sake of the prophet.”

Insurgents
with Premier League football tattoos have already been found by British
soldiers, and British surveillance has already picked up Yorkshire and
Midland accents on Taliban radio frequencies, The Daily Star reported.
However,
after the September 14 attack, NATO and the British Defense Ministry
were quick to dispel any notion that the prince could actually have been
killed."Prince Harry was never in any danger,” said
NATO spokesman Martyn Crighton following the attack. Camp Bastion is one
of the most heavily fortified bases in the world, and the prince was 2
kilometers from the attack site.Prince Harry flies an Apache
helicopter, working on support missions. Britain has not lost any of its
67 Apaches in Afghanistan, and the Defense Ministry has claimed that
the risk to the prince is “low.”http://rt.com/news/prince-harry-taliban-kill-839/


Added: Sep-24-2012 Occurred On: Sep-24-2012
By: 104JebackaBrigada
In:
Afghanistan
Tags: Conflict, NATO, UK, Terrorism, Afghanistan, War
Location: Afghanistan (load item map)
Views: 2193 | Comments: 113 | Votes: 1 | Favorites: 1 | Shared: 1 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 2
You need to be registered in order to add comments! Register HERE