By clicking on CONTINUE you confirm that you are 18 years and over.
Note: to turn off these warnings you need to set the 'safe mode' to OFF (on the top right)
Ibraghim Yevloyev, an Ingush (ethnically almost a Chechen) warlord (actually, a quite small one but big enough for the today's poor condition of the militant islamist movement in Northern Caucasus thank to active countermeasures by the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation) had his own gang of jihadist which fell apart and, to accumulate forces, he joined Akraman Ghenayev's gang - but, as we can see, this union didn't last long.
In the times when Ibraghim Yevloyev had his own gang his 2 biggest crimes were:
1) kidnapping of Magomed Chahkiyev on February 27th, 2006, - a 71 yo member of the Parliament of the Ingush Republic, ethnic Ingush and Moslem and father-in-law of the then head of the Ungush Republic Moorat Zyazikov; the old man was freed 3 months later in May for a ransom of 5 million USD paid by the local businessmen of the same tribe as Chahkiyev; Chahkiyev's chauffeur was beaten during the kidnapping which happened on Friday on the Chahkiyev's way to the local mosq;
2) VBIED attack on Jabrail Kostoyev in 2006 - the head of the police of Nazran - the biggest town of the Ingush Republic and its former capital (till 2000 when it was replaced by an artificial town called Magas).
Kostoyev, 3 police officers and 4 civilians bystanders died in that attack.
3) Murder of 2 police officers on the Sunja Police District in the village of Alhasty on August 20th, 2006;
4) Roadside IED attack on against a police convoi on the motorway between the villages Ordjenikidzovskaya and Troitskaya on October 31st, 2006, - as a result the deputy director of the Sunja Police District Isa Meerjoyev was wounded;
5) Handgrenade attack against the local police station of the settlement Troitskaya on November 27th, 2006, - as a result 3 police officers were wounded;
6) Small arms fire on a parked "Lada" with 2 police officers of the Ingush Republic inside on December 7th, 2006;
7) Kidnapping of the uncle of the then Head of the Ingush Republic Moorat Zyazikov - 72 yo Oorooskhan Zyazikov on March 23rd, 2007; a payment of a ransom in the amount of several million USD was requested but nobody paid; on October 11th, 2007, the old man was released by the kidnappers and came back home by himself; the kidnappers didn't let him wash and shave himself, as well as change his clothes.
The gang of the Chechen islamist Akraman Ghenayev (killed, see PART 1) together with Ibraghim Yevloyev (or maybe without him) committed the following crimes:
1) Small arms fire on JSC "Ingush-Elektrosvyaz" (the main electricity provider in Ingushetia) on Jan 20th, 2008;
2) Small arms fire on the employees of LLC "Enigma" at the "Megafon" base station ("Megafon" is one of the three largest Russian cell phone communication providers) in Nasyr-Kortsky Municipal District of November 12th, 2007;
3) Small arms fire on 4 Ingush police officers in Nasyr-Kortsky Municipal District on February 3rd, 2008;
4) Small arms fire on 2 Ingush police officers of the Operational Regiment on their stakeout in the Barsookinsky Municipal District on February 2rd, 2008;
5) Small arms fire and injury to the police officers of the Operational Regiment of the Ingush Republic who were riding a UAZ-452 in the Barsookinsky Municipal District on February 14th, 2008;
6) Murder of Aslan Kadzoyev - a local inhabitant of the village Verhniye Achalooki, ethnic Ingush and Moslem, on January 14th, 2008;
I GAVE ALL THESE DETAILS SO IT BECOMES CLEAR TO EVERYONE WHO THOSE KIDNAPPERS OF OLD MEN, RECKETEERS AND KILLERS IN FACT ARE.
ALL THE WESTERN MEDIA SOURCES WHO KEPT ON DESIGNATING THEM AS "REBELS' AND "FREEDOM FIGHTERS" IN THOSE YEARS ARE A DISGRACE FOR THE CIVILIZED HUMANITY.
NOTE THAT ALL CRIMES WERE COMMITTED NOT AGAINST RUSSIANS BUT AGAINST LOCAL ETHNIC INGUSH PEOPLE AND MOSLEMS.
Ibraghim Yevloyev was killed by an RPG shot made by the Russian Spetsnaz forces who fired an anti-personnel charge against a wall next to Yevloyev and Ghenayev - both were killed simultaneously.
They were armed with Kalashnikovs, self-made handgrenades and a modern RPG.
Click to view image: '879f4bd4e9b1-222.jpg'
By: Oh, dear!
Tags: chechnya, russia, russian, russian army, spetsnaz, killed, dead, terrorism, islamism, islam, islamist, jihad, jihadist, terrorist, ingush, moscow, putin, russian army, blood, shit, victory, soldier, soldiers, russian soldiers, dirt, scum
Location: Russia (load item map)
Views: 10750 | Comments: 12 | Votes: 2 | Favorites: 1 | Shared: 0 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 1
|Liveleak on Facebook|