A Chinese boy lives behind a hard shell of scar tissue after he received
terrible burns while playing with a lighter. The six-year-old set
himself on fire while lighting a pile of corn straw with a cigarette
lighter - and the terrifying blaze quickly got out of control.
Xiaopeng, from Yinchuan in China's Ningxia Province, has been without
hair, lips, eyelids and fingers after the horrific accident in November
He does not go to school, as no schools will admit him,
and he only has a few friends who have got used to his appearance. His
injuries also make it difficult for him to see while all of his fingers
were amputated from the second joint.
Doctor Li Jinning, from Ningxia
Medical University hospital, said Xiaopeng needs at least three phases
of surgeries to resume a "human" shape.
Each phase may cost 100,000 Yuan - roughly the equivalent of £10,000 in British money.
Tags: , , , , chinese, boy, , , , , china(country), , , , , boy, without, a, face, , , , , burn, injuries, , , , , wang, xiaopeng, , , , , injury, , , , , unusual, , , , , face(human), Human, (Animal), , , , , China
Location: China (load item map)
Marked as: approved
Views: 9590 | Comments: 32 | Votes: 0 | Favorites: 1 | Shared: 0 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 2
|Liveleak on Facebook|