Over the past decade, US corporations IBM and EDS have been involved in development of the electronic record systems of the courts of the State of Israel.
According to the State Ombudsman 2010 report (60b): 
- The corporations were awarded contracts with no bidding;
- Development was initiated with no written specifications;
- No state employees were involved in core supervision, only individuals on personal special consulting contracts;
- The state customer did not perform any independent examination of the systems prior to implementation;
- The servers are located on corporate grounds, not under the courts administration;
- Unknown number of persons issued double smart ID cards.
Previous reports documented that the systems, developed by these corporations undermined the integrity of court records in Israel. 
In: World News, Regional News, Other News, Politics
Tags: [NYSE:IBM], [NYSE:EDS], corruption, US, Israel, China, India, Latin America
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States (load item map)
Views: 1618 | Comments: 1 | Votes: 0 | Favorites: 0 | Shared: 0 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 2
|Liveleak on Facebook|