Images show teen injured after explosion at the substation in Rio de Janeiro-Brasil
He had entered the area of the concessionaire in place forbidden to catch the kite.
Boys had 44% body burns and his condition is considered serious.
A teenage boy had severe burns to a shock in a power substation in Sao Gonçalo,
Metropolitan Region of Rio de Janeiro - BR security cameras recorded the moment when the guy jumps the gate and enter the
area dealership, in place prohibited.
The accident occurred on Sunday afternoon (6/12). The teenager, 15, chased a kite.
The images also show that, shortly after an explosion, the teenager can walk away and wait for the gate to be opened
for help. He was taken to Souza Aguiar Hospital, in downtown Rio, and had 44% of body burned.
His condition is considered serious.
Because of the accident, the Broad will anticipate an awareness campaign about the dangers of flying kites near
In: Other News
Tags: ELECTRIC, ELECTRICITY, BURN, NICOBELO, SAFETY, SEGURIDAD, PREVENTION, BOY, TEEN,
Location: Rio De Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (load item map)
Marked as: approved
Views: 4612 | Comments: 0 | Votes: 0 | Favorites: 0 | Shared: 0 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 2
|Liveleak on Facebook|