Los Angeles demonstrators should target the banks, the California and US courts, the US Department of Justice, and the legal profession – their corruption is mutually dependent and synergistic _____
[size=4" color="#800000]In view of demonstrations in Los Angeles, California, last week, and a demonstration scheduled for this Thursday, October 6, Joseph Zernik, PhD, of Human Rights Alert called for targeting the banks, the California and US courts, the US Department of Justice, and the legal profession. Their documented corruption is mutually dependent and synergistic. Dr Zernik’s reports regarding corruption of the Los Angeles courts, legal profession, banking institutions and law enforcement were previously reviewed and published by the United Nations Human Rights Council (2010) and the 16th World Criminology Congress (2011). Through corruption of the justice system, the United States has entered a Robber Baron Revival Era. [/size]___
Frederick Bennett; John Clarke; Jacqueline Connor
Court Counsel; Clerk of the Court; California Judge
Central Figures of the LA-JR  (alleged Los Angeles Judiciary Racket)
Bank of America and its former Associate General Counsel (President of Bet Tzedek, formerly Chief Legal Officer of Countrywide) Sandor Samuels
Central in corruption of the Los Angeles Courts by Financial Institutions
Bryan Cave, LLP and Sheppard Mullin, LLP
Key law firms in corruption of the Los Angeles Courts
US Attorney, Central District of California, Andre Birrote’; FBI Assistant Director for Criminal Investigations Kenneth Kaiser; former Director of the US Attorneys Office Kenneth Melson, US Attorney General Eric Holder
[i]Key figures in covering up corruption of the California justice system
Los Angeles, October 5 – Joseph Zernik, PhD, of Human Rights Alert (NGO), called upon the Los Angeles demonstrators to expand their protest this Thursday, and target the banks, the California and US courts, the US Department of Justice, and the legal profession.
“Their documented corruption is mutually dependent and synergistic,” says Dr Zernik.
Dr Zernik is the author of reports regarding corruption of the Los Angeles Superior Court, US District Court, Central District of California, Bank of America, Countrywide, their legal departments and outside law firms:
- “Corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California” was noted in the 2010 Human Rights Council, based on Dr Zernik’s report. [[ii]][/*]“Los Angeles Superior Court - widespread corruption and refusal of US government to take action”, was the title of report published and presented by Dr Zernik in the 16th World Criminology Congress (2011). [[iii]][/*]
Corruption of the Los Angeles Superior Court (Judge Peter Meeka, Clerk John A Clarke), by Bank of America, its legal department and outside counsel, and their protection by the US Department of Justice (US Attorney Andre Birrote’) was documented in great detail in the recent case of Susan Lomas. [[vii]]
Corruption of the courts to benefit large corporations, and likewise, the refusal of law enforcement agencies to provide Equal Protection are not unique to Los Angeles County, California, as documented in recent reports regarding:
- Corruption of the US District Court, California Central District, pertaining to the cases of Richard Fine and others: Judges John Walter, Virginia Phillips, Magistrate Carla Woehrle, Clerk Terri Nafisi. [[viii]][/*]Corruption in the US District Court, Georgia Northern District, pertaining to William Windsor, of LawlessAmerica.com: JudgesOlinda Evans, William Thrash, Clerk James Hatten. [[ix],[x]][/*]Corruption in the US District Court, New York Southern District: Judge Jed Rakoff, Clerk Ruby Krajick. [[xi]][/*]Corruption in the US District Court, Massachusetts, pertaining to the case of Laura McGarry: Judge George A O’Tool and Clerk Sarah Allison Thornton. [[xii]] [/*]Corruption in the US District Court in Washington DC: Judge Richard Leon, Clerk Nancy Meyer-Whittington. [[xiii]][/*]
Corruption of government and financial institutions in “western democracies” will be one of the subjects of discussion in the Jerusalem al-Quds 2012 Summer Celebration. [[xvii]]
[i] 10-10-15 Proposed Organizational Chart of the LA-JR (alleged Los Angeles Judiciary Racket)
[ii] 10-04-19 Human Rights Alert (NG0) submission to the United Nations Human Rights Council for the 2010 Review (UPR) of Human Rights in the United States as incorporated into the UPR staff report, with reference to "corruption of the courts and the legal profession".
[iii]  11-08-08 PRESS RELEASE: Los Angeles Superior Court - Widespread Corruption and Refusal of the US Government to Take Action _ Presentation in the 16th World Criminology Congress
 11-08-08 PRESS RELEASE: Fraud and Corruption in the US Courts are Tightly Linked to Failing Banking Regulation and the Global Economic Crisis – presentation in the 16th World Criminology Congress, Japan
[iv] 11-07-10 PRESS RELEASE: Request filed with US Congress for impeachment of US Attorney, Central District of California, ANDRE’ BIROTTE, Jr, for tolerating racketeering by California judges, attorneys, and others.
[v]  10-05-05 Countrywide, Bank of America [NYSE;BAC], and its President Brian Moynihan Compilation of Records Evidence of Racketeering
 10-05-05 Chairs of US Congress Committees of the Judiciary and Banking Are Requested to Join Senator Feinstein's Inquiries on Comptroller of the Currency
[url=tel:%5B3%5D%2010-07-06] 10-07-06[/url] Complaint Filed with US Attorney Office Los Angeles Against Moynihan Bank of America [NYSE:BAC] Bryan Cave LLP Alleging Racketeering
 10-07-06 Complaint Filed with US Attorney Office, Los Angeles, Against Brian Moynihan, Bank of America [NYSE:BAC], Bryan Cave LLP, Alleging Racketeering and Large Scale Financial Institution Fraud
 11-08-18 California Sues Attorneys for Bringing Allegedly Fraudulent Mortgage Suits - Law Blog - WSJ
[vi] 11-07-06 Request filed by Windsor and Zernik with US Attorney General Eric Holder for Review of Integrity of Public Access and Case Management Systems of the US Courts
[vii]  11-03-20 PRESS RELEASE Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379) Bank of America Continues Racketeering in the Los Angeles Superior Court
 11-04-07 Press Release: Lomas v BofA (KC059379) – Judge Meeka is Requested to Restore Due Process, Declare Any Benefits from BofA
 11-04-08 PRESS RELEASE: Complaint filed against California Judge Peter Meeka, Clerk of the Court John A Clarke, Bank of America and its President Brian Moynihan, and Attorney Mark Asdourian – for Public Corruption and Racketeering
 11-04-08 US Attorney Office and FBI Complaint against California Judge Peter Meeka, Clerk John Clarke, BofA and its President Brian Moynihan - Public Corruption and Racketeering in Lomas V Bank of America (KC059379)
 11-04-07 PRESS RELEASE: Bet Tzedek – “The House of Justice” – President Sandor Samuels is asked to help in stopping fraud by Bank of America against a homeowner in the Los Angeles Superior Court
 11-04-12 PRESS RELEASE: Bribing of State and US Judges by Bank of America Must be a Serious Concern!
 11-04-13 PRESS RELEASE: Lomas v BofA - BofA, Brian Moynihan Are Asked to Name Their Attorney of Record in the Los Angeles Superior Court
 11-04-14 PRESS RELEASE: Harvard Law Professor Yochai Benkler has been asked to review the evidence of large-scale computer fraud in the courts
 11-04-15 PRESS RELEASE: Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379) - Lomas files for disqualification of Judge Meeka, calls “quits” to charades in the Los Angeles Superior Court
 11-04-17 PRESS RELEASE: Lomas v Bank of America (KC059379) – Fraud turns into Extortion in the Los Angeles Superior Court
11-05-04 PRESS RELEASE: Lomas v Bank of America - Fraud and Extortion continue in the California Court of Appeal, 2nd District
 11-05-04 Lomas v Bank of America (B232086) Fraud and Extortion by Judge Peter Meeka and Bank of America in the Los Angeles Superior Court continue in the California Court of Appeal, 2nd District
 11-03-31 RE: Lomas v Bank of America (KCD59379) in the Los Angeles Superior Court - Requests and Responses in re: Authorization of Attorney Mark Asdourian to appear as Counsel of Record- (4 records)s
[viii]  11-06-20 Impeachments Investigation of Judge John Walter, Magistrate Carla Woehrle, Clerk Terry Nafisi, and others in the US District Court, Central District of California, in re:Fine v State Bar (2:10-cv-00048) s
 10-12-07 Request for Investigation and if Appropriate - Impeachment Proceedings - against TERRY NAFISI - Clerk of the Court, US District Court, Central District of California s
[url=tel:%5B3%5D%2010-12-05] 10-12-05[/url] Press Release: Request for investigation, impeachment proceedings where appropriate, in re: US Judges JED RAKOFF, VIRGINIA PHILLIPS, JOHN WALTER, and US Magistrate CARLA WOEHRLE – for conduct, which undermined Banking Regulation and/or Human Rights in the United States s
[ix] 11-08-23 Protecting Corruption - Windsor Denied Audience With Grand Jury
[x] 11-08-18 PRESS RELEASE: Affidavit provided in support of William Windsor’s Atlanta Grand Jury testimony regarding corruption of the US courts
[xi] 11-08-08 PRESS RELEASE: Fraud and Corruption in the US Courts are Tightly Linked to Failing Banking Regulation and the Global Economic Crisis – presentation in the 16th World Criminology Congress, Japan
[xii]  11-06-30 RE: McGarry v Geriatric Facilities of Cape Cod Inc et al (1:10-cv-11343) - Racketeering through Simulated Litigation in the US District Court, Massachusetts
 11-06-30 PRESS RELEASE: Ivy Racket in the US District Court, Massachusetts, Deprives Disabled Nurse of Her Rights through Simulated Litigation
 11-07-02 Request for Impeachments US Judge O’Tool, Clerk Thornton, Both of the US District Court, Massachusetts
 11-07-02 PRESS RELEASE Request Filed with the US Congress for Impeachment of Judge George A O’Tool and Clerk Sarah Allison Thornton, US District Court, Massachusetts
[xiii]  11-05-26 PRESS RELEASE: Zernik v Melson et al (1:09-cv-00805) in the US District Court, DC - willful misconduct by US Judge Richard Leon to cover up corruption of the Los Angeles courts by Countrywide and Bank of America
 11-05-30 PRESS RELEASE: Judge Richard Leon, US District Court,DC – master of the “Leave to file denied”
[xiv] 11-06-14 Corruption of the Courts and Failing Banking Regulation in the United States: Dred Scott redux?
[xv] 11-06-24 Time Magazine - 4th of July Issue: Does the Constitution Still Matter?
[xvi] 11-10-03 Execution of US Citizens by Presidential Directives With No Due Process of Law
[xvii]  11-08-26 Joseph’s Dream 2012 // Hazon Yosef 2012 // Tajaliyyat Yusuf 2012 // El sueño de José 2012 // ???? 2012 - Jerusalem Al-Quds 2012 Love, Peace and Justice (dance/music/art/study/pray) Summer Celebration
Joseph Zernik, PhD
Human Rights Alert (NGO)
Human Rights Alert is dedicated to discovering, archiving, and disseminating evidence of Human Rights violations by the justice systems of the State of California and the United States in Los Angeles County, California, and beyond. Human Rights Alert focuses on the unique role of computerized case management systems in the precipitous deterioration of the integrity of the justice system in the United States.
Flag Counter: 126
Total Reads: 565,060
Total Item Views: 510,338
WHAT DID THE EXPERT SAY ABOUT THE CURRENT FINANCIAL CRISIS?
* Foreclosure fraud: The homeowner nightmares continue
CNN (April 7, 2011)
* About 3 million homes have been repossessed since the housing boom ended in 2006 That number could balloon to about 6 million by 2013
Bloomberg (January 2011)
* "...a system in which only the little people have to obey the law, while the rich, and bankers especially, can cheat and defraud without consequences."
Prof Paul Krugman, MIT (2011)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?
* "...judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit."
Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001)
* "This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states... and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted."
Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001)
* "Innocent people remain in prison"
* "...the LA Superior Court and the DA office, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Report recommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, have not produced any response that we know of..."
LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?
* "...corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California."
United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE STATE COURTS IN THE UNITED STATES?
* "On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations."
Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES?
* "More than 100 law professors have signed on to a letter released today that proposes congressional hearings and legislation aimed at fashioning "mandatory and enforceable" ethics rules for Supreme Court justices for the first time. The effort, coordinated by the liberal Alliance for Justice, was triggered by "recent media reports," the letter said, apparently referring to stories of meetings and other potential conflicts of interest involving Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas among others."
More than 100 law professors, as reported by the Blog of the Legal Times (February 2011)
WHAT DID CHIEF JUDGE OF THE US COURT OF APPEALS, 5TH CIRCUIT, SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* "The American legal system has been corrupted almost beyond recognition..."
Chief Judge, US Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, Edith Jones, speaking before the Federalist Society of Harvard Law School (February 2003)
WHAT DID THE CHAIR OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* In a speech in Georgetown University, Senator Leahy, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee called for a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" on the US Department of Justice.
Transcript of Senator Leahy speech (2009)
In: Other News, Politics, Other
Tags: Corruption of Financial Institutions, Corruption of the Courts, Corruption of the Legal Profession, Corruption of the US Department of Justice
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States (load item map)
Views: 8269 | Comments: 5 | Votes: 0 | Favorites: 0 | Shared: 0 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 2
|Liveleak on Facebook|