(Perm, Russia) A pyrotechnic accident in a nightclub killed 139 & wounded 94 according to MOE. According to experts, these fireworks were too large for indoor cafe and more suited to open areas. Fireworks were executed when their were around 200 people inside.
According to an RIA Novosti source in local law enforcement, most people died from carbon monoxide and because of the crush. As a res More..ult of panic, many were crushed and those who were trapped inside the club, died, poisoned by carbon monoxide.
Please update if you have further info!
PS: Here is the original report in Russian which I had roughly translated.
взрыв пожар в городе Пермь кафе Ночной клуб Хромая лошадь При использовании пиротехники были нарушены правила пожарной безопасности, сообщ
|Liveleak on Facebook|