Pierce O'Donnell -- a Democratic Party operative associated with the
Girardi Syndicate -- has been found guilty of a "serious crime" which
involves misrepresentation, fraud, deceit or the use of dishonesty by
funneling illegal campaign contributions to former Sen. John Edwards
U.S. Chief Judge Audrey Collins of the Central District of
California quickly ordered O'Donnell -- former co-counsel in the El
Paso Natural Gas/Sempra litigation -- suspended from practicing law
before any federal court located in the district. He has been assigned a
federal prison ID # 49097-112. It is how he will be known for as long
as he is behind bars when he begins his 60 days prison sentence on May
As was reported HERE earlier,
O'Donnel is still under extreme scrutiny in connection with the strong
prima facie showing by which money which was "laundered" through and/or
misappropriated from the California Bar Foundation was used to launch
"Voice of OC" -- a newly-created online publication which State Bar
of California Executive-Director Joe Dunn had launched with the help of
Democratic Party operatives Thomas Girardi of Girardi & Keese and
James Brosnahan of Morrison & Foerster.
(For more about this story, please see HERE and HERE and HERE. About CaliforniaALL --sham non-profit entity allegedly used to execute and mask the plan, please see HERE.)
O'Donnell has been involved in countless legal proceedings involving his numerous acts of misconduct, described briefly below:
1. Criminal proceedings in the Los Angeles County Superior Court relating to unlawful contributions to James Hahn.
2. State Bar of California Court proceedings relating to his conviction of crimes involving moral turpitude in the Los Angeles County Superior Court.
3. State Bar of California alternative proceedings relating to his mental illness (O'Donnell failed to comply with the conditions of the program and his participation was terminated).
4. Administrative proceedings advanced by both the City of Los Angeles and the State of California.
5. State Bar of California Court proceedings relating to his attempt to mislead a Nevada state court.
Separately,and as was reported HERE earlier,
Petitioner Pierce O'Donnell is asking Judge Thomas Anderle of the Santa
Barbara County Superior Court for "legal separation" from spouse Dawn
By: Leslie Brodie
Tags: Thomas Girardi, State Bar of California, Girardi & Keese, Morrison & Foerster, Keker & Van Nest, Joe Dunn, Voice of OC, James Brosnahan, Joe Cotchett, Nancy Fineman, Pierce O'Donnell, Dawn O'Donnell, Judge Audrey Collins
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States (load item map)
Marked as: approved
Views: 1364 | Comments: 0 | Votes: 0 | Favorites: 0 | Shared: 0 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 1
|Liveleak on Facebook|