House Passes HR 4133 Binding the US to Israel and Their War Agenda
"Without any mainstream media coverage at all, the House of Representatives passed the United States - Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act of 2012 (USIESC). (*)
The USIESC, written by Eric Cantor, claims there is a need to provide Israel with unlimited military and financial aid as a result of the disturbances caused by the Arab Spring.
Israel will have an essentially unlimited amount of funds allocated to them through the Federal Reserve Bank. The country will also enjoy an "expanded role of NATO" that consists of an "enhanced presence at NATO headquarters and exercises".
The USIESC pledges the US government's "commitment" to assist Israel in remaining a Jewish State; as well as protection from the UN if the UN Security Council resolves to hold Israel accountable to international laws.
HR 4133 RFS
H. R. 4133
IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES
May 10, 2012
Received; read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations
To express the sense of Congress regarding the United States-Israel strategic relationship, to direct the President to submit to Congress reports on United States actions to enhance this relationship and to assist in the defense of Israel, and for other purposes.
There are 3 versions of Bill Number H.R.4133 for the 112th Congress. Usually, the last item is the most recent.
1 . United States-Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act of 2012 (Introduced in House - IH)[H.R.4133.IH][PDF]
2 . United States-Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act of 2012 (Engrossed in House [Passed House] - EH)[H.R.4133.EH][PDF]
3 . United States-Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act of 2012 (Referred in Senate - RFS)[H.R.4133.RFS][PDF]
S.2165 -- United States-Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act of 2012 (Introduced in Senate - IS)
S 2165 IS
S. 2165To enhance strategic cooperation between the United States and Israel, and for other purposes.
IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES
March 6, 2012Mrs. BOXER (for herself, Mr. ISAKSON, and Ms. COLLINS) introduced the following bill; which was read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations
SEC. 3. STATEMENT OF UNITED STATES POLICY.
- It is the policy of the United States:
- (1) To reaffirm our unwavering commitment to the security of the State of Israel as a Jewish state, as President Barack Obama stated on December 16, 2011, `America's commitment and my commitment to Israel and Israel's security is unshakeable,' and as President George W. Bush stated before the Israeli Knesset on May 15, 2008, on the 60th anniversary of the founding of the State of Israel, `The alliance between our governments is unbreakable, yet the source of our friendship runs deeper than any treaty.'.
- (2) To provide the Government of Israel the military capabilities necessary to deter and defend itself against any threat or possible combination of threats.
- (3) To assist the Government of Israel with its ongoing efforts to forge a peaceful, negotiated settlement of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that results in two states living side-by-side in peace and security, and to encourage Israel's neighbors to recognize Israel's right to exist as a Jewish state.
- (4) To veto any one-sided anti-Israel resolutions at the United Nations Security Council.
By: Jennifer Hue
Tags: Bill Number H.R.4133 for the 112th Congress, S.2165 -- United States-Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act of 2012 (Introduced in Senate - IS)
Location: Washington, District of Columbia, United States (load item map)
Views: 2770 | Comments: 50 | Votes: 4 | Favorites: 1 | Shared: 22 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 3
|Liveleak on Facebook|