He put eels in the bathtub but mistakenly left one in it when preparing the dish. The eel went into his anus when he was sitting in the tub to take bath. He said the eel was too slippery to grip on and it went all the way up into his intestines. Doctors said piece of the intestines were bitten off when the eel was fighting its way out.
On the afternoon of July 28, Mike, and always the same to buy back an eel, prepare steamed food. But was too busy, he eel and throw it into the bathtub temporary stocking. 13:00 the same day more than the rental period is too hot, he ran into the tub baths.
In this case, the tragedy: eel anal drilling its body rapidly from small Lee. Then desperately struggling in the body, suddenly left and right, and a great fight to the death in a break momentum. More shocking, brutally eel "into the body" Li ashamed to seek help, actually put a nothing clutching his stomach Juezhaopigu the go to work until half an hour later the intestine to wear abdominal pain, had been found and sent to the emergency hospital.
After Caesarean section, take the eel, clean and repair intestinal surgery, Lee finally got rid albus nearly five hours of "intimate contact". Piece of dead eel man "about half a meter, weighs about half a catty, the two fingers close together rough. Seems after Li estimated will never eat eel. Currently, Lee is still in the intensive care unit observation.
|Liveleak on Facebook|