On the morning of 24 September 2012 Residents woke Miami area in Alexandria on an explosion took place in a restaurant, "Abu Spring"
led to a fire in the restaurant, and found that the cause of fire is a blast tube tube cook stove remained fire continues hour only a quarter
due to delayed firefighters from reaching, This was accompanied by the explosion blast last in 4 tubes cook stove,
and did not reach a car fire but late despite near the scene point firefighters from the scene as it does not increase the distance between them on only 5 minutes
did not occur any deaths but there have been injuries and severe burns to some workers in the restaurant ask God us and you Amen safety
|Liveleak on Facebook|