Legally oriented people may call it a Constructional Crisis, sociologists may call it Lack of Social Contract, or Social Disintegration. Regardless of the name, the discontent is widespread and real, and it originates in the oppression of the People, both economically and physically.
It is not only the Tea Party and the OWS.
A more comprehensive list would include, but not be limited to:
* Second amendment advocates
* Fourth Amendment advocates
* Anti war protesters
* Tea Party
* Sovereign People
* Gold coin issuers
* De Jure Grand Juries
* "Common Law" advocates
* Editors of the July 4, 2011 Time Magazine
* The majority of US voters, who do not vote
* Bloggers, discussion groups and other internet communities of various shades
* Conspiracy theorists at large...
All these groups, and many more, appear to share the
Tags: corruption of the US government, corruption of financial institutions
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States (load item map)
Views: 1926 | Comments: 7 | Votes: 1 | Favorites: 0 | Shared: 0 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 2
|Liveleak on Facebook|