You can't kill them — no matter how hard you try.
American-made pickup trucks by Ford and Chevrolet were at the head of a list of 12 vehicles most likely to last for 200,000 miles, according to a report in USA Today.
ISeeCars.com searched for listings of vehicles with at least 200,000 miles on the odometer, analyzing 30 million listings over the three decades from 1981 to 2010, according to the report.
The Honda Accord, which was in a three-way tie for tenth place, was the only car on the list. The remainder were pickup trucks and SUVs, and General Motors accounted for seven of the dozen vehicles on the list.
Here are the top 12 vehicles, and the percentage showing at least 200,000 miles
1. Ford F-250 Super Duty, 4.3 percent
2. Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD, 3.6 percent
3. Chevrolet Suburban, 3.6 percent
4. Toyota 4Runner, 3.5 percent
5. Ford Expedition, 3 percent
6. GMC Sierra 2500HD, 2.7 percent
7. Chevrolet Tahoe, 2.1 percent
8. GMC Yukon XL, 1.9 percent
9. Toyota Sequoia. 1.7 percent
10. GMC Sierra 1500, 1.6 percent
10. GMC Yukon, 1.6 percent
10. Honda Accord, 1.6 percent
|Liveleak on Facebook|