The Sheriff crossed the line in his investigation of the fraud in Obama's long form birth certificate...
The US government, known for its refusal to uphold civil rights laws, particularly in Los Angeles County, California, where thousands of black and Latinos remain falsely imprisoned for over a decade, is up in arms against the Arizona Sheriff for civil rights violations - unjustified traffic stops, racial slurs, failure to build relationships with the community...
VIEW AS PDF WITH PICS: http://www.scribd.com/doc/76132705/
a) , or b)
Birth Certificates from Hawaii, 1961:
a) Obama's digitally-generated birth certificate, released by the White House, and
b) Authentic microfilm copies of contemporary birth certificates.
Regardless of the abuses by Sheriff Apaio, a reasonable person would consider the news below, regarding alleged civil rights violations by Sheriff Joe Arpaio as retaliation against the Sheriff for his investigation of the fraud in Obama's long form birth certificate.
The claims by the US Department of Justice, below, cannot be taken seriously, when in Los Angeles County, an unknown number (estimated at well over 10,000) of Rampart FIPs (falsely imprisoned persons), almost exclusively black and Latinos, are falsely imprisoned for over a decade, after a series of government, expert and media reports concluded "innocent people remain in prison".
What did legal authorities say about the Los Angeles, California, Rampart FIPs (Falsely Imprisoned Persons)?
"corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California"
United Nations Human Rights Council Professional Staff Report (2010)
"innocent people remain in prison"
Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
“…judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit. How could so many participants in the criminal justice system have failed either to recognize or to instigate any meaningful scrutiny of such appalling and repeated perversions of justice?”
“…we felt a particular obligation to ensure that no aspect of the Los Angeles criminal justice system, including the lawyers and judges, escaped scrutiny.”
Prof David W. Burcham, then Dean, and Prof Catherine L. Fisk, Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, Rampart symposium, 2001
“Any analysis of the Rampart scandal must begin with an appreciation of the heinous nature of what the officers did. This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states. “
“…and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted.”
Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, today Dean of Irvine Law School, University of California, 57 Guild Prac. 121, 2001
09-12-17-Rampart-FIPs (Falsely Imprisoned Persons) - Review
Joe Arpaio, Arizona Sheriff, Calls On Obama To Release Birth Certificate MicrofichePosted: 11/ 2/11
Maricopa County, Ariz. Sheriff Joe Arpaio called on President Barack Obama to release the microfiche of his birth certificate in aninterview Tuesday with the Phoenix New Times.
The White House released Obama's long-form birth certificate online in April. Prior to that, the Obama campaign released a copy of his certificate of live birth online.
Despite that evidence, Arpaio wants to see the microfiche of Obama's birth certificate. He claims that the birth of a pair of twins one day after Obama in the same hospital can be seen on microfiche filed with the Hawaii Department of Health. According to Arpaio, if the twins' records are available on microfiche, Obama's should be too, and should put to rest rumors that the White House doctored the copies of Obama's birth certificate it released earlier this year.
"To help the president of the United States, let's go to the microfiche," he said. "All you have to do if you're the president is go to the Department of Health, or whatever, and release the microfiche," he added.
Arpaio created a "Cold Case Posse" to investigate Obama's birth certificate. He added to The New Times that the investigation is a "priority right now."
Read more on Huff Post:
Feds Go After Arpaio for Civil Rights Violations
Thursday, 15 Dec 2011
PHOENIX The Department of Homeland Security is cutting ties with Joe Arpaio, the Arizona sheriff accused of a wide range of civil right violations, effectively stripping him of the ability to enforce immigration laws.
Napolitano's announcement came shortly after the U.S. Justice Department released a scathing report accusing Arpaio and his office of committing a wide range of civil rights violations against Latinos. Justice Department investigators said the abuses included a pattern of racial profiling.
A review done as part of the investigation found that 20 percent of traffic reports handled by Arpaio's immigrant-smuggling squad from March 2006 to March 2009 were stops almost all involving Latino drivers that were done without reasonable suspicion.
The report said some jail officers used racial slurs for Latinos when talking among themselves and speaking to inmates.
"MCSO has done almost nothing to build such a relationship with Mariciopa County's Latino residents," Perez wrote.
Read more on Newsmax.com:
Feds Go After Arpaio for Civil Rights Violations
Joseph Zernik, PhD
Human Rights Alert (NGO)
The 2010 submission of Human Rights Alert to the Human Rights Council (HRC) of the United Nations was reviewed by the HRC professional staff and incorporated in the official HRC Professional Staff Report with a note referring to “corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California.”
Flag Counter: 128
Total Reads: 660,060
Total Item Views: 585,338
WHAT DID THE EXPERT SAY ABOUT THE CURRENT FINANCIAL CRISIS?
* Foreclosure fraud: The homeowner nightmares continue
CNN (April 7, 2011)
* About 3 million homes have been repossessed since the housing boom ended in 2006… That number could balloon to about 6 millionby 2013
Bloomberg (January 2011)
* "...a system in which only the little people have to obey the law, while the rich, and bankers especially, can cheat and defraud without consequences."
Prof Paul Krugman, MIT (2011)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?
* "...judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit."
Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001)
* "This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states... and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted."
Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001)
* "Innocent people remain in prison"
* "...the LA Superior Court and the DA office, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Report recommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, have not produced any response that we know of..."
LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?
* "...corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California."
United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE STATE COURTS IN THE UNITED STATES?
* "On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations."
Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE CONDITIONS IN THE PRISON IN MONROE COUNTY, TENESSEE?
* "What goes on there is more like gulags of centuries ago."
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES?
* "More than 100 law professors have signed on to a letter released today that proposes congressional hearings and legislation aimed at fashioning "mandatory and enforceable" ethics rules for Supreme Court justices for the first time. The effort, coordinated by the liberal Alliance for Justice, was triggered by "recent media reports," the letter said, apparently referring to stories of meetings and other potential conflicts of interest involving Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas among others."
More than 100 law professors, as reported by the Blog of the Legal Times (February 2011)
WHAT DID CHIEF JUDGE OF THE US COURT OF APPEALS, 5TH CIRCUIT, SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* "The American legal system has been corrupted almost beyond recognition..."
Chief Judge, US Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, Edith Jones, speaking before the Federalist Society of Harvard Law School (February 2003)
WHAT DID THE CHAIR OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* In a speech in Georgetown University, Senator Leahy, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee called for a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" on the US Department of Justice.
Transcript of Senator Leahy speech (2009)
As part of efforts for the preservation of our civilization for future generations:
A call for proposals, ending January 10, 2012.
Occupy Jerusalem-AlQuds - the Party!
Late August 2012
Love, Peace, Justice
Empowering the People through
11-12-12 Oh My God, it's Occupy Jerusalem-AlQuds!
In: Regional News, Other News, Politics, Propaganda
Tags: Birth Certificate, Apaio, Obama, Civil Rights, Los Angeles Rampart-FIPs
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States (load item map)
Marked as: approved
Views: 3274 | Comments: 18 | Votes: 0 | Favorites: 0 | Shared: 0 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 2
|Liveleak on Facebook|