By clicking on CONTINUE you confirm that you are 18 years and over.
Note: to turn off these warnings you need to set the 'safe mode' to OFF (on the top right)
May 29, 2009: In a freak accident a commuter traveling on the roof top of Mahananda Express was electrocuted at Etawah in Uttar Pradesh.
The passenger, who was said to be mentally disturbed, was traveling on the rooftop and touched the high tension wire when the train made a halt at Etawah railway station.
The video footage sent by a Zee News viewer highlights the recklessness of many a passenger who travel `adventurously' on the rooftop of trains endangering their lives.
These incidents are said to be more common in the northern part of India where most of the trains are usually crowded in the summer season.
|Liveleak on Facebook|