The Shape of things to come: URGENT - NEED TODAY 5 PEOPLE FOR GRAND JURY in San Bernardino, CA
In San Bernardino Superior Court, Dept S-38, today, June 18, 2012, 10am, Judge DONNA G GARZA
Anonymous recommends flying the flag upside down, a traditional signal of distress...
View as PDF: http://www.scribd.com/doc/97409678/
Los Angeles, July 17 - Urgent request was received for additional 5 volunteers to appear in San Bernardino Superior Court, Dpt S-38, Judge Donna G Garza, June 18, 2012, 10am, where a matter of Unlawful Detainer is going to be heard. (see request below)
The San Bernardino Superior Court is renowned for its corruption, particularly in real estate matters. 
Towards the end of his tenure as Attorney General, Jerry Brown made a visit to San Bernardino, had a photo-opportunity, and stated that he was "appalled by the corruption".  However, in both prior and later years, Jerry Brown has repeatedly refused to provide equal protection to the residents of California against corruption of the courts and the legal profession. 
The federal government is also indifferent, when it comes to the notoriously corrupt California justice system 
When it comes to corruption of the judges, the People are on their own... 
Racketeering by judges and attorneys in the state and US courts is a key factor in the current financial crisis, which is often under-reported. 
 09-09-11 Former San Bernardino County Superior Court Presiding Judge - Michael Welch - suspect in real estate fraud cases under the guise of court actions - San Bernardino County Sentinel
 10-02-12 "Appalled by corruption" Jerry Brown's Spot Blindness for Corruption in Los Angeles County, California s
 08-07-28 Cal Attorney General Brown Refusal to Provide Protection-s
 10-04-19 Human Rights Alert (NG0) submission to the United Nations Human Rights Council for the 2010 Review (UPR) of Human Rights in the United States as incorporated into the UPR staff report, with a note referring to "corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California".
 11-09-12 When it comes to corruption of the judges, We the People are on our own�
 12-06-08 Courts and Judges as racketeering enterprises under RICO (the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act) - key element in the current financial crisis
REQUEST FOR HELP IN RE: GRAND JURY
At 07:34 AM 6/18/2012, you wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jennifer Lee <[url=mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]email@example.com[/url]>
Date: Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Subject: URGENT HELP FOR UD TRIAL NEEDED IN MORNING NEED 5 PEOPLE FOR GRAND JURY
To: Jennifer Lee <[url=mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]email@example.com[/url]>
URGENT HELP NEEDED FOR GLORIA LOPEZ UNLAWFUL DETAINER TRIAL
TOMORROW 10AM MONDAY IN SAN BERNADINO SUPERIOUR COURT DEPT S-38 JUDGE GARZA
ADDRESS 351 NORTH ARROWHEAD AVE 92415
SHE NEEDS ONLY 5 MORE PEOPLE TO COMPLETE A GRAND JURY FOR HER TRIAL TOMORROW AND SHE WOULD LIKE PEOPLE IF THEY CAN HELP TO BE THERE AT 930 AM AS COURT IS AT 10 AM
SHE SAYS JUDGE MILLER IS VERY POWERFUL AND HE WILL BE ON THE PHONE FOR THE TRIAL HELPING HER. JUDGE DAVID WYNN MILLER
IF YOU CAN BE ONE OF THE 5 PEOPLE NEEDED SHE HAS THE REST BUT MUST HAVE 5 MORE TO FORM A GRAND JURY FOR HER TRIAL, THAN PLEASE GO THERE AND HELP HER.
GLORIA LOPEZ [url=tel:951-347-7858]951-347-7858[/url] IS HER PHONE NUMBER
Boycott the US presidential vote! It only legitimizes the illegitimate...
12-04-15 2012 Presidential election votes will be counted in Spain
11-12-10 Where should Occupy go next? Civil Disobedience in the footsteps of Thoreau and Gandhi!
12-06-08 Courts and Judges as racketeering enterprises under RICO (the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act) - key element in the current financial crisis
Joseph Zernik, PhD
Human Rights Alert (NGO)
The 2010 submission of Human Rights Alert to the Human Rights Council (HRC) of the United Nations was reviewed by the HRC professional staff and incorporated in the official HRC Professional Staff Report with a note referring to �corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California.�
Human Rights Alert online
Flag Counter: 140
Total Reads: 880,060
Total Reads: 45,147
Total Item Views: 664,803+241,012
Facebook Friends: 2,211
Take away justice, then, and what are governments but great bandit bands?
Saint Augustine, Civitas Dei (City of God,4.4)
WHAT DID THE EXPERT SAY ABOUT THE CURRENT FINANCIAL CRISIS?
* "I think it's difficult to find a fraud of this size on the U.S. court system in U.S. history," said Raymond Brescia, a visiting professor at Yale Law School who has written articles analyzing the role of courts in the financial crisis. "I can't think of one where you have literally tens of thousands of fraudulent documents filed in tens of thousands of cases."
Reuters (Jan 22, 2012)
* Foreclosure fraud: The homeowner nightmares continue
CNN (April 7, 2011)
* About 3 million homes have been repossessed since the housing boom ended in 2006� That number could balloon to about 6 million by 2013
Bloomberg (January 2011)
* "...a system in which only the little people have to obey the law, while the rich, and bankers especially, can cheat and defraud without consequences."
Prof Paul Krugman, MIT (2011)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?
* "...judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit."
Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001)
* "This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states... and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted."
Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001)
* "Innocent people remain in prison"
* "...the LA Superior Court and the DA office, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Report recommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, have not produced any response that we know of..."
LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?
* "...corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California."
United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE STATE COURTS IN THE UNITED STATES?
* "On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations."
Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE CONDITIONS IN THE PRISON IN MONROE COUNTY, TENESSEE?
* "What goes on there is more like gulags of centuries ago."
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES?
* "More than 100 law professors have signed on to a letter released today that proposes congressional hearings and legislation aimed at fashioning "mandatory and enforceable" ethics rules for Supreme Court justices for the first time. The effort, coordinated by the liberal Alliance for Justice, was triggered by "recent media reports," the letter said, apparently referring to stories of meetings and other potential conflicts of interest involving Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas among others."
More than 100 law professors, as reported by the Blog of the Legal Times (February 2011)
WHAT DID CHIEF JUDGE OF THE US COURT OF APPEALS, 5TH CIRCUIT, SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* "The American legal system has been corrupted almost beyond recognition..."
Chief Judge, US Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, Edith Jones, speaking before the Federalist Society of Harvard Law School (February 2003)
WHAT DID THE CHAIR OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* In a speech in Georgetown University, Senator Leahy, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee called for a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" on the US Department of Justice.
Transcript of Senator Leahy speech (2009)
|Liveleak on Facebook|