Safe Mode: On
Fireball Engulfs Mechanic Salvaging a Van in a Garage

The Health and Safety Executive in the UK has released CCTV footage that shows mechanic Lee Roberts being engulfed in flames while he was draining fuel from a van at a salvage firm in Lancashire. Roberts suffered severe burns in the incident.

The firm was later cited for a series of health and safety violations and was ordered to pay £25,000 in costs by the HSE.

More details on the case are available at the HSE's website.

Loading the player ...
Embed CodeSwitch Player
Plays: 52164 (Embed: 1054)

Added: Oct-31-2013 Occurred On: Jul-22-2010
By: sakb
In:
Regional News, WTF
Tags: fire, explosion, van, garage, shop, britain, surveillance, accident, workplace
Location: England, United Kingdom (UK/GB) (load item map)
Marked as: featured
Views: 56120 | Comments: 246 | Votes: 18 | Favorites: 10 | Shared: 0 | Updates: 0 | Times used in channels: 3
You need to be registered in order to add comments! Register HERE