Welfare & financial aid by the numbers (white, black, etc.)
Here are the official statistics on welfare and other financial aid in America.
To sum it up:
- Blacks receive welfare extreme disproportionately to whites.
- This disproportion is so great that more blacks are on welfare than whites, despite being only 13% of the population.
- White families living in poverty are dramatically less likely to be receiving benefits than blacks.
- A black family living in poverty is nearly 3 times more likely to live in subsidized housing than a white family living in poverty.
- Blacks are also nearly twice as likely to be receiving food stamps.
You need to be registered in order to add comments! Register HERE
|Liveleak on Facebook|